Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bush Battles Back On Iraq (he he he)


he he he..."If I didn't believe we could succeed, I wouldn't be there. I wouldn't put those kids there," Mr. Bush declared at the hour-long news conference in the White House briefing room.

he he he..."I don't believe he should resign. He's done a fine job. Every war plan looks good on paper until you meet the enemy," he said of Defense Sec. Rumsfeld.

he he he..."Nobody likes war. It creates a sense of uncertainty in the country," he said. "War creates trauma."

he he he..."There are other voices coming out of Iraq, by the way, other than Mr. Allawi, who I know by the way — like. A good fellow."

he he he..."I can understand how Americans are worried about whether or not we can win," Mr. Bush said, adding that most Americans want victory "but they're concerned about whether or not we can win."

whaaaaaaaaaattttttttt??????

1 comment:

Jackass said...

vomit, puke, throw up on myself... i can't believe this guy is American